For all of you urban trekkers out there who want to discover new parts of San Francisco on foot and raise money to support pedestrian safety, check out Peak2Peak, an epic guided hike covering 12 miles and 10 peaks on Saturday, October 8. The proceeds benefit Walk San Francisco, the city’s only pedestrian advocacy organization. Click below to get your ticket now!
A delicious lunch is provided by Radio Africa and there’s a party with refreshments at the end! And your ticket includes the following:
• A knowledgeable guide for your small group so you can just relax and enjoy the hike
• Coffee, full lunch, and snacks to keep you fueled
• Special commemorative gift
• A print turn-by-turn map of the route
• A yearlong Walk SF membership